Top Flight Deals to Nairobi
* Travel dates Nov 03-Dec 03. Fares updated on: 9/22/2020 at 2:49 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Nairobi
Nairobi is a lovely city in the African nation of Kenya. It is the capital as well as the biggest city within the country. This gorgeous city is apparently, named after the beautiful River Nairobi that flows through the city and adds to its graceful charm. The capital city offers a peaceful delight to the eye. Its lush green environs give that much-needed break from the busy and hectic city life. Apart from the gorgeous panorama and abundant greenery, the city is blessed with various attractions that enthrall and excite the travelers. Of the many places of interest here, some of the most famous names include The Cathedral Basilica of the Holy Family, Nairobi National Park, Nairobi Arboretum, The Karen Blixen Museum, The Giraffe Centre, and Bomas of Kenya.
This African city is well connected to the rest of the world and the United States. Various airlines fly here from different parts of the world. Fare Buzz offers a great chance to book cheap tickets from Orlando (ORL) to Nairobi (NBO). Airlines like Lufthansa, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Air Canada, and Turkish Airlines connect the Florida city with Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO). Interestingly, Orlando comprises three airports including Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL).
Though both these cities are popular tourist destinations, let us now look at some of the hidden facts about this city pair:
- The approximate distance from the Florida city to Nairobi is roughly 7,966 miles
- It takes about 16 hours, 26 minutes to arrive in the Kenyan capital from Orlando
- At least 124 flights depart Orlando each week for Nairobi
- Nearly 173,306 seats are available on this one-way route each day
- No less than 12 airlines operate flights to Nairobi from Orlando
- London is a popular stopover destination on this city pair