Top Flight Deals to Paris
* Travel dates Sep 26-Oct 26. Fares updated on: 8/19/2018 at 1:54 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Paris
Paris is one of the most important names on the global map. A city with unending passion for love, beauty, and fashion, it also serves as the political capital of France. It is one of the most prominent gateways into Europe. Travelers visiting here are mesmerized with its exuberance and zest for life. Whether it’s the Eiffel Tower or The Louvre Museum, the city offers incredible attractions worth a visit. Apart from these popular names, Notre-Dame de Paris, Les Invalides, The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris, Disneyland Paris, and The Avenue des Champs-Élysées are other popular attractions here. No matter the time, no matter the season, a trip to the city is full of fun, excitement, and adventure.
This city shares a very good connectivity with other parts of the globe. Various airlines fly from different parts of the United States here. Travelers can book an amazing deal on airfares from Orlando (ORL) to Paris (PAR). US Airways, Norwegian, Aer Lingus, British Airways, Air Canada, Delta Air Lines, and Lufthansa are a few airlines that operate on this one-way route. Both Orlando and Paris have three airports. Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL) serve the Florida city. On the other hand, Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), Paris Orly Airport (ORY), Paris Beauvais Airport (BVA) are three airports that serve the French capital.
Let us look some of the lesser-known facts about these cities:
- Roughly, the distance from Orlando to Paris is 4,498 miles
- It takes almost 9 hours, 30 minutes to fly to Paris from the Florida city
- New York is the most popular stopover destination to the French capital from Orlando
- 209 flights serve this one-way route on a weekly basis
- An astonishing 305,004 seats are available each day to Paris from Orlando