Top Flight Deals to Sao Paulo
* Travel dates May 17-Jun 16. Fares updated on: 4/11/2021 at 10:16 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo is a prominent city in Brazil. A popular gateway into the country, this thriving South American city is a thriving hub of activities and tourism all through the year. Many travelers flock to its premises each year to holiday with their families and friends. It is a great place to relax and unwind. It offers various attractions that let the travelers soak in the unlimited fun here. This city is blessed with various attractions. However, some of the most popular ones include Edifício Itália, Hopi Hari, Municipal Theatre of São Paulo, The São Paulo Museum of Art, Credicard Hall, and Paulista Avenue.
The city being a famous entry point into the country is well connected to the rest of the world. Travelers can book cheap tickets and discounted airfares with Fare Buzz to travel between Orlando (ORL) and Sao Paulo (SAO). Airlines like TAM Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Air Canada, Copa Airlines, United Airlines, and Lufthansa operate service on this one-way route. Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport (GRU) and Sao Paulo Congonhas Airport (CGH) are two airports that cater to the travelers in the Brazilian city. On the other hand, Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL) are three airports that serve the Florida city.
A few of the lesser-known facts about the city pair:
- Approximate distance from the Florida city to Sao Paulo is 4,264 miles
- It takes nearly 9 hours, 2 minutes to fly to the Brazilian city from Orlando
- Close to 158 flights, operate service from Orlando to Sao Paulo each week
- Miami is a preferred city for connecting flights on this one-way route
- 182, 891 seats are available each day between this city pair