Top Flight Deals to Accra
* Travel dates Nov 20-Dec 24. Fares updated on: 10/13/2018 at 4:27 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from San Francisco to Accra
Accra is an emerging leisure-cum-business destination in Africa. This coastal metropolis and Ghana’s capital and largest city is famous for its architecture, sports and numerous cultural attractions. Accra has started drawing tourists from different parts of the world in a big way.
Travelers from San Francisco (SFO) find Accra’s Kotoka International Airport (ACC) quite accessible with major airlines providing seamless air connectivity between the two cities. Some of the important airlines offering flights to Accra from San Francisco include KLM, Iberia, Continental Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Lufthansa, United Airlines and Brussels Airlines.
Know some of the interesting facts about this city pair. These are important to know beforehand if you want to acquaint with the destination better and make your travel smooth. These facts are as follows:
- The flight duration from San Francisco to Accra is 15 hours 58 minutes
- The flight distance from San Francisco to Accra is 7,692.7 miles
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines operates a 400-seat Boeing 747. It is currently the largest aircraft being flown on this route
- There are 2 one-stop flights being operated by Iberia Airline between the city pair
- San Francisco keeps Accra well connected with 9 airlines operating flights between the two cities
- Accra is served by a total of 239 flights from San Francisco every week
- Airlines conducting flights between the two cities are offering a total of 183,059 seats on a daily basis
- Most one-stop flights on San Francisco-Accra route are operated by Continental Airlines
- The smallest aircraft being presently flown between the city pair is a 110-seater Boeing 757. It is being operated by Continental Airlines
- For one-stop flights, the most popular connection for travel is Washington D.C.