Top Flight Deals to Bangkok
* Travel dates Sep 27-Oct 27. Fares updated on: 8/18/2018 at 1:01 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from San Francisco to Bangkok
Bangkok, the Thai capital, is often called ‘The Venice of the East’ because of the floating markets on many canals in the city. The city has flourished over the years and become a prime destination for tourists from Western countries and other parts of the world. Bangkok with its palaces, temples and museums offers an exciting vacation experience to its visitors.
Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) keeps Bangkok efficiently connected with San Francisco and other U.S. cities. Major airlines providing flights between the two cities include Thai Airways International, Asiana Airlines, Turkish Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Qatar Airways, Delta Air Lines, Korean Air, EVA Air and China Airlines.
Here are some of the interesting facts worth knowing about this city pair. These are as follows:
- The total flight distance to reach from one city to another is 7962.9 miles
- It takes airlines 16 hours 32 minutes to arrive from SFO to Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- The shortest flight distance is covered by Asiana Airlines, which is at 7,914 miles
- Most two stops flights are offered by Turkish Airlines. The airline offers a total of 10 two stop flights
- 38 airlines keep the two cities connected to each other with multiple flights services
- Tokyo is considered to be the best connection for boarding one-stop flights for travel between the two destinations
- A majority of one-stop flights are operated by Japan’s leading carrier All Nippon Airways
- There are a total of 341 flights offered on a weekly basis for travel from San Francisco to Bangkok
- Airlines operating flights on San Francisco-Bangkok route are offering 621,994 seats per day
- Qatar Airways operates the largest aircraft on this route. The aircraft currently flown is a 374-seater Boeing 747
Bangkok has emerged as a prominent vacation in Southeast Asia. The city attracts a large number of tourists round the year. Come and explore this beautiful city, where myriad attractions await you!