Top Flight Deals to Dubai
* Travel dates Nov 28-Dec 26. Fares updated on: 10/21/2018 at 1:41 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from San Francisco to Dubai
Dubai has developed a reputation for being a playground of the famous and rich. But this global city in the Middle East region offers much more to its quintessential visitors. This destination, which is popular for its sea, sand and sun, has of late emerged as a paradise for shoppers. The city continues to attract tourists from around the world with its many shopping festivals and numerous attractions.
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) keeps Dubai connected with nonstop flights services being offered by many international carriers. The prominent airlines serving Dubai International Airport (DXB) from SFO include Emirates Airline, Delta Air Lines, Turkish Airlines, Austrian Airlines, China Airlines, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and China Eastern Airlines.
Some of the basic facts about this city pair are worthwhile to know. This will enhance your knowledge and ensure a smooth travel. These interesting facts are as follows:
- Dubai is conveniently connected to San Francisco with a total of 17 airlines
- The two cities share between themselves 341 weekly flights provided by various airlines
- 8,092 miles is the total flight distance for traveling on this route
- This dazzling Middle Eastern emirate can be reached from SFO with nonstop flights mostly operated by Emirates Airline
- Turkish Airlines operates a 110-seat Boeing 757. It is the smallest aircraft being currently flown between the two destinations
- The total number of seats available per day on San Francisco-Dubai route is 401,814 seats
- It takes 16 hours 41 minutes for a flight to reach from SFO to DBX
- Delta Air Lines operates the shortest flight on this route
- The largest aircraft flown between the two cities is a 526-seat Airbus 380. Austrian Airlines operates the largest aircraft
- BMI connects the two cities with 3 one-stop flights services
The tiny, dazzling emirate of Dubai has emerged as a global city. It has become a prime destination for shopaholics from world over who come to take part in many shopping festivals here. Come and explore Dubai. The city is ready to enthrall you.