Top Flight Deals to Johannesburg
* Travel dates Apr 02-Apr 30. Fares updated on: 2/18/2019 at 2:16 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from San Francisco to Johannesburg
Johannesburg, South Africa’s largest city and Africa’s largest economies, has been a prime attraction for scores of business travelers because of its reputation for diamond and gold mining. Export commodities from Johannesburg are in great demand in many countries in the world. Apart from attracting a large number of business visitors, the city also offers umpteen sightseeing and shopping opportunities for leisure travelers as well.
Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport (JNB) provides convenient connection to the city from San Francisco. Important airlines serving Johannesburg from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) include Iberia Airline, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, United Airlines and Swiss International Air Lines.
This city pair offers a fascinating insight. Here are some of the interesting facts that you need to know. These are as follows:
- Johannesburg is connected to San Francisco with 197 flights every week
- British Airways offers 4 one-stop flights services between the two cities
- Majority of one-stop flights are operated by United Airlines on San Francisco-Johannesburg route
- It takes 21 hours 35 minutes for flights to arrive from SFO to JNB
- American Airlines operates the shortest flight at a distance of 10,987 miles
- The two cities are connected to each other with a total of 17 airlines
- Lufthansa has deployed the shortest aircraft on this route. The aircraft being presently flown is a 144-seat Airbus 325
- Passengers traveling between the two destinations are being offered a total of 344,761 seats every day
- The largest aircraft on this route is being operated by TAP. The aircraft is a Boeing 747 configured with 374 seats
Johannesburg, one of the biggest economies in Africa, attracts many business visitors from around the world. With its many attractions as well, the city welcomes numerous tourists offering plenty of sightseeing opportunities.