Top Flight Deals to Montego Bay
* Travel dates Jan 22-Feb 21. Fares updated on: 12/10/2018 at 1:24 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from San Francisco to Montego Bay
Montego Bay, popularly called MoBay, is the liveliest city of Jamaica. This Caribbean destination is most frequented for wild parties during spring break. The city also offers a perfect weekend getaway to all those looking for clear-water snorkeling, duty-free shopping and enjoying natural beauty here.
Montego Bay is accessible from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) with flights arriving at Jamaica’s Norman Manley International Airport (KIN). Major airlines providing flights from San Francisco to Montego Bay include JetBlue Airways, American Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways and Delta Air Lines.
Knowing some of these basic facts about this city pair is always good for you. It will ensure a smooth travel in future. Here are these facts:
- Air travel between San Francisco and Montego Bay takes 6 hours 24 minutes
- The smallest aircraft flown on this route is a 76-seater CRJ. It is operated by Delta Air Lines
- New York is the preferred destination for most travelers to connect to one-stop flights for travel on San Francisco-Montego Bay route
- United Airlines is presently flying the largest aircraft, which is a 253-seat Boeing 777
- The two destinations are being served with a total of 224 weekly flights services
- 9 airlines keep Montego Bay effectively connected with San Francisco
- The distance of 4,119 miles is the shortest flight route operated by Continental Airlines
- JetBlue Airways offers 4 one-stop flights on this route
- Majority of one-stop flights services are being offered by United Airlines
Nearly 80 percent of the tourists choose Montego Bay, the 2nd largest Jamaican city, as their main port of entry to this beautiful Caribbean destination. Visit Montego Bay and make it your first stop for a day-trip around Western Jamaica.