Top Flight Deals to Sao Paulo
* Travel dates Nov 27-Dec 27. Fares updated on: 10/15/2018 at 2:27 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from San Francisco to Sao Paulo
Planning to visit a major Brazilian city where you will get opportunity to meet people from diverse nationalities, hear different languages and enjoying varied international cuisines? Think of visiting Sao Paulo City. It’s exciting and a fun destination. The city is home to numerous museums, football stadiums, theatres, restaurants, and above all 90,000 events taking place year round.
It’s easy to reach Sao Paulo’s Guarulhos International Airport (GRU) from San Francisco. Many airlines are currently serving Sao Paulo with multiple airlines operating flights from San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Important airlines offering flights from San Francisco to Sao Paulo include Air Canada, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Korean Air, US Airways, United Airlines, Aeromexico, LAN and TAM.
Here are few interesting facts that will help you to know this city pair better. Knowing this beforehand is vital as it will assist in preparing well for your travel from San Francisco to Sao Paulo in future:
- It takes 13 hours 27 minutes for an airline to reach Sao Paulo from San Francisco
- The two cities are connected to each other with flight services operated by 11 airlines
- Currently 5 one-stop flights are being offered by Air Canada on San Francisco-Sao Paulo route
- The two destinations share between themselves a total of 256 flights every week
- The shortest distance between SFO and GRU is 6,579 miles. American Airlines operates shortest flight on this route
- Airlines providing flights to these two destinations are offering a total of 177,704 seats on a daily basis
- Most of the one-stop flights are being operated by Continental Airlines
- The best connection that most travelers prefer for one-stop flights on the route is New York
- Korean Air operates a 262-seat Boeing 767. It is presently the largest aircraft being operated between the two destinations
The megalopolis of Sao Paulo is one of the world’s best destinations to visit. Visiting this Latin American city is sheer fun as you get to meet people from diverse nationalities and taste varied cuisines. The city’s plenty of attractions are just waiting to be explored.