Iberia Airlines is offering special flight deals for travel to various European destinations starting at US$822* roundtrip. The offer is available for a limited time only. Hurry up and take benefit of these special offers by booking up till October 21, 2011. The travel period ends on January 31, 2012.
The travelers can avail this offer by booking flights to Zurich, Brussels, Madrid, Barcelona, Frankfurt, Rome, Milan, Prague, Paris and Venice. The departures are valid from Boston, New York, Washington, Chicago and Miami.
Iberia Airline, based in Madrid, is the largest carrier of Spain operating on several international routes. The airline currently offers flight services to 106 destinations in 43 countries. Besides, it has also codesharing agreements with other carriers and provides flight services to an additional 120 destinations in 31 countries.
- Boston to Zurich – From US$822*
- New York to Brussels – From US$1087*
- Boston to Madrid – From US$1088*
- Boston to Barcelona – From US$1088*
- New York to Frankfurt – From US$1122*
- New York to Rome – From US$1158*
- Washington to Milan – From US$1202*
- Washington to Prague – From US$1217*
- Chicago to Paris – From US$1242*
- Miami to Venice – From US$1258*
The airfares on this offer are excluding fuel surcharges and other airport taxes.
* Other terms and conditions applicable.