Price meet or beat policy

90% of our clients feel our Fares & Services are Good or Excellent!

Reliability & Credibility. In business since 1994

Choose from 100,000 properties worldwide

24/7 Customer Care

Air China launches its Dalian subsidiary

Air China recently launched its Dalian subsidiary ‘Dalian Airlines’.

The airline acquired 80 percent stake in Dalian Airlines by investing US$125.13 million. The remaining 20 percent stake will be owned by the Dalian government.

Air China’s move has fuelled intense competition among various domestic airlines to enter into tie up with local governments in order to launch similar airlines.

Initially, Dalian Airlines will utilize three Boeing 737-800 aircrafts for its flight services. However, the fleet size from the current size is expected to reach five in H1 2012.

Dalian Airlines will serve provincial capitals and other coastal cities in China from the port city of Dalian in Liaoning Province. The airline will also offer flights to South Korea and Japan.
 

Buzz Rewards
Free, Simple and Rewarding!
  • Earn Buzz Rewards points on select Bookings. It's FREE.
  • On accruing 5 points or more, you will receive a Fare Buzz Visa® Prepaid Card.
  • Turn your reward points into Shopping, Travel, Entertainment, Dining & much more.
*Fares are round trip, Fares include all fuel surcharges, our service fees and taxes. Tickets are non refundable, non transferable, non-assignable. Name changes are not permitted. Fares are subject to change without notice. Fares subject to availability. There is a higher probability of seats being available at this fare on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Certain Blackout dates may apply. Holidays & Weekend travel may have a surcharge.Other restrictions may apply. .

© 1994 - 2020 Fare Buzz, Inc. All rights reserved. California: SOT #2073463, Washington: SOT #602755835, Nevada: SOT #20070138, Iowa: SOT #1223, JEN NY, INC. DBA FAREBUZZ Florida: SOT #ST40074