Air France has announced sale on its business class tickets, offering great discounts to U.S. customers for travel to Paris. This is great opportunity for travelers from U.S. cities to take advantage of the lowest fares for travel to the magnificent, romantic French capital.
The fares are valid for travel from various U.S. cities such as New York, Boston, Houston, Washington, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
According to Air France, the discounts on this offer are available only when tickets are purchased before September 30, 2013. The departures start from November 24 through November 29, 2013. The customers are required to buy their tickets at least 60 days prior to departure. The customers are allowed a minimum stay of 3 days and maximum stay of 10 days on this offer.
Fare Details to Paris from:
- New York – Staring at $1,965*
- Boston – Staring at $1,975*
- Houston – Staring at $2,184*
- Washington – Staring at $2,185*
- Miami – Staring at $2,192*
- Atlanta – Staring at $2,485*
- Detroit – Staring at $2,485*
- San Francisco – Staring at $2,605*
- Los Angeles – Staring at $2,605*
* The fares are roundtrip, and inclusive of all government taxes, airport fees and fuel surcharges. Other terms and conditions are applicable.