Cathay Pacific, the flagship carrier of Hong Kong has launched exclusive discount on business class flights from several U.S. gateways to cities across Asia. It is a great chance to fly with the carrier and enjoy the luxury onboard. However, passengers must book the lucrative round-trip deal by December 31, 2013. The deal is valid for travel through the next year. There is no minimum stay. The airline permits a maximum stay of six months though.
The airline flies to several destinations in 42 countries around the world. It is rapidly expanding its network worldwide and is looking to strengthen its network in the United States. Just recently, it announced its plans to boost frequency on the Los Angeles-Hong Kong route. It intends to add another service on the route, which, will debut on June 1, 2014. It also announced that it would be launching three more flights from Chicago to Hong Kong beginning August 2, 2014. With these additions, the airline will operate 10 weekly services between the city pair.
- From New York to Vancouver starting from $4,828*
- From New York to Hong Kong starting from $6,419*
- From New York to Shanghai Pudong starting from $5,872*
- From Los Angeles to Beijing starting from $5,872*
- From Los Angeles to Hong Kong starting from $6,418*
- From Los Angeles to Taipei starting from $5,867*
- From Chicago to Guangzhou starting from $6,652*
- From Chicago to Manila starting from $6,667*
- From Chicago to Singapore starting from $6,652*
- From Newark to Bangkok starting from $7,689*
- From Newark to Kuala Lumpur starting from $7,687*
- From Newark to Jakarta starting from $7,667*
*All fares are round-trip and inclusive of government taxes, fees, and surcharges. Other terms and conditions may apply.