Etihad Airways announced the round trip sale fares from New York to various Asian gateways. Passengers who are interested to fly to their destinations can book their deals latest by the midnight of January 31, 2014.
The amazing Cheap Airfare deals by the gulf carrier are valid for travel period from March 1, 2014 through March 31, 2014. The airline requires no minimum stay while maximum stay permitted is that of four months. The airline operates service as the flagship carrier of the United Arab Emirates. At present, it flies to about 100 destinations worldwide. Established in the year 2003, it has come a long way and today is counted amongst the best airlines of the world.
New York is a city, which needs no introduction. The charm, magnetism, allure, and dreams pull millions of passengers from across the globe to its premises. It is one of the busiest cities in the city. New York is served by three airports namely New York John F Kennedy international Airport, New York Newark, and New York La Guardia. Asia, on the other hand is a place where people find solace in its mystic charm. Many cities cater to heavy passenger inflow each year.
Fare Details from New York:
- To Abu Dhabi Starting from $ 1046*
- To Medina Starting from $ 959*
- To Tehran Starting from $ 915*
- To Bahrain Starting from $ 1065*
- To Dammam Starting from $ 1181*
- To Doha Starting from $ 1086*
- To Dubai Starting from $ 1046*
- To Erbil Starting from $ 1092*
- To Hong Kong Starting from $ 1258*
- To Jeddah Starting from $ 949*
- To Muscat Starting from $ 1181*
- To Singapore Starting from $ 1215*
*All fares are round-trip and inclusive of government taxes, fees, and surcharges. Other terms and conditions may apply.