Lufthansa, Germany’s number one airline has pleasant news for its business travelers. The airline announced the launch of round-trip sale fares for its business class starting from $2,159*. Passengers who wish to fly between destinations from the United States to cities in Europe can now book their tickets at lucrative prices.
These sale fares are however, valid through November 30, 2013. Passengers must book their tickets until the midnight of November 30 to fly at these amazing fares. These business class tickets are valid for travel period between December 14, 2013 and January 3, 2014. Return tickets must be booked between December 25, 20013 and January 7, 2014. Advance purchase of 14-days is mandatory.
Lufthansa is one of the largest airlines in the world and operates service to cities across the globe. It connects the United States with European cities. Some of the cities in the United States included in its itinerary include Washington, Seattle, San Francisco, Orlando, Boston, Atlanta, and New York.
- New York to Dusseldorf starting from $2,159*
- Atlanta to Frankfurt starting from $2,599*
- Boston to Brussels starting from $2,399*
- Charlotte to Munich starting from $2,579*
- Chicago to Frankfurt starting from $2,599*
- Dallas/ Fort Worth to Rome starting from $2,809*
- Denver to Copenhagen starting from $2,929*
- Detroit to Zurich starting from $2,969*
- Houston to Stavanger starting from $2,769*
- Los Angeles to Berlin starting from $3,069*
- Miami to Venice starting from $2,809*
- Orlando to Nuremberg starting from $2,649*
- Philadelphia to Cologne starting from $2,439*
- San Francisco to Munich starting from $3,079*
- Seattle to Geneva starting from $3,119*
- Washington D.C. to Milan starting from $2,809*
*All fares are round-trip and inclusive of government taxes, fees, and surcharges. Other terms and conditions may apply.