Come fall, and many airlines are seen aggressively promoting lucrative deals and attracting travelers in a big way. Germany’s national carrier Lufthansa is one such airline which has recently announced “Treat Yourself” deals on business class tickets. The low fares for travel in business class are available for travel to various U.S. destinations from many key German and international cities.
The U.S. cities covered under this promotion include Washington D.C., Seattle, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Orlando, Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, Detroit, Denver, Dallas/Fort Worth, Chicago, Charlotte, Boston, Atlanta and New York.
According to Lufthansa, the promotional fares will be available for travel from various international destinations including Geneva, London, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Berlin, Istanbul, Rome, Copenhagen, Krakow, Dusseldorf, Munich and Stuttgart.
The customers are required to book their business class airfares latest by September 29, 2014 in order to take advantage of the deals. The outbound travel starts from November 23 through November 28, 2014. The inbound travel is November 27 through December 3, 2014.
- New York to Dusseldorf – From $2,179*
- Atlanta to Munich – From $3,829*
- Boston to Stuttgart – From $2,469*
- Charlotte to Munich – From $2,599*
- Chicago to Dusseldorf – From $2,679*
- Dallas/ Fort Worth to Krakow – From $3,109*
- Denver to Copenhagen – From $3,069*
- Detroit to Rome – From $4,369*
- Houston to Istanbul – From $3,019*
- Los Angeles to Berlin – From $3,169*
- Miami to Frankfurt – From $2,619*
- Orlando to Hamburg – From $2,669*
- Philadelphia to Frankfurt – From $2,409*
- San Francisco to London – From $3,409*
- Seattle to Geneva – From $3,219*
- Washington D.C. to Geneva – From $2,729*
* The business class fares are round-trip including all taxes, fees and carrier charges. Other terms and conditions are applicable.