Germany’s leading carrier Lufthansa is offering incredible savings to those planning to book cheap flights to major European cities and enjoy a fun-filled summer holiday here. The passengers are being offered cheap tickets at amazingly cheap rates starting as low as $797.98* round-trip.
Hurry up and grab these special Europe fares now as the sale ends on July 20, 2012. The outbound travel starts from July 12 through August 31, 2012. The inbound travel begins from July 12 through February 28, 2013. A minimum stay of 3 days is mandatory. Maximum stay allowed is 6 months.
The fares are available for booking cheap flights to major European cities, such as Amsterdam, Brussels, Birmingham, Frankfurt/Main, Manchester, Milan, Munich, London, Nice, Paris, Rome and Venice. The departures are valid from key Indian cities, including Bangalore, Mumbai and New Delhi.
- Bangalore to Amsterdam – From $952.14*
- Bangalore to Brussels – From $948.51*
- Bangalore to Birmingham – From $1,059.14*
- Bangalore to Frankfurt/Main – From $857.83*
- Bangalore to London – From $1,062.76*
- Bangalore to Manchester – From $1,062.76*
- Mumbai to Milan – From $888.66*
- Mumbai to Munich – From $797.98*
- Mumbai to Nice – From $903.17*
- Mumbai to Paris – From $912.24*
- Mumbai to Rome – From $888.66*
- Mumbai to Venice – From $888.66*
- New Delhi to Amsterdam – From $961.20*
- New Delhi to Brussels – From $939.44*
- New Delhi to Birmingham – From $1,068.21*
- New Delhi to Frankfurt/Main – From $866.90*
- New Delhi to London – From $1,071.83*
- New Delhi to Manchester – From $1,053.70*
* The fares are round-trip, and inclusive of all government taxes and fuel surcharges. Other terms and conditions apply.