Singapore Airlines, flag carrier of Singapore has announced lucrative round-trip deals from San Francisco and Los Angeles to Asian cities. Sale fares are announced under its Early Spring deal. This is good news for travelers wanting to fly to popular Asian cities, as now they will be able to travel for their favorite destination for less.
To avail this deal travelers must however, book these incredible deals before the midnight of February 24, 2014. Travel dates valid under. Advance purchase is not mandatory. As per the deal, there is no minimum stay however, a maximum of one-month stay is allowed. All fares are non-refundable.
The destinations covered under the offer include Jakarta, Penang, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Denpasar Bali and Yangon. The United States is home to many great cities and travelers from all parts of the world flock to the country for business and leisure alike. San Francisco and Los Angeles are amongst the top two most frequented cities in the U.S.
- San Francisco to Denpasar Bali starting from USD 1,030*
- San Francisco to Jakarta starting from USD 1,030*
- San Francisco to Kuala Lumpur starting from USD 1,050*
- San Francisco to Penang starting from USD 1,050*
- San Francisco to Ho Chi Minh City starting from USD 1,050*
- San Francisco to Bangkok starting from USD 1,052*
- Los Angeles to Denpasar Bali starting from USD 1,059*
- Los Angeles to Yangon starting from USD 1,069*
- Los Angeles to Ho Chi Minh City starting from USD 1,079*
- Los Angeles to Kuala Lumpur starting from USD 1,079*
*All fares are round-trip and inclusive of government taxes, fees, and surcharges. Other terms and conditions may apply.