Top Flight Deals to Manila
* Travel dates Aug 07-Sep 09. Fares updated on: 6/27/2016 at 1:46 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Las Vegas to Manila
Take flights from Las Vegas to Manila’s Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL) to witness an interesting and fascinating mix of the cultures from the East and West. With years of Spanish rule, Manila is ready to allure its visitors with a diverse mix of Spanish and Asian cultures that are aptly reflected in its cuisines, arts and architecture. Home to numerous centuries-old landmarks, museums and churches, the city will endlessly amaze you.
Manila is quite accessible from Las Vegas and various other U.S. cities. Major airlines providing flights to Manila from Las Vegas include Philippine Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Asiana Airlines, All Nippon Airways and Cathay Pacific Airlines.
Know some the interesting facts about this city pair being presented here. The following facts would be helpful for you in preparing beforehand for your next trip from Las Vegas to Manila:
- Manila is being presently served from Las Vegas with a total of 102 flights every week
- The flight duration from Las Vegas to Manila is 15 hours 16 minutes
- Most one-stop flights on Las Vegas-Manila route are being operated by Philippine Airlines
- Air China operates a 144-seat Airbus 310-325 between Las Vegas and Manila. It is the smallest aircraft currently flown on this route
- Etihad Airways offer 26 two stops or more flights on Las Vegas-Manila route
- Singapore Airlines operates the shortest flight at a distance of 10,392 miles on Las Vegas-Manila route
- Las Vegas and Manila share between themselves a total of 103,691 seats being offered by many airlines on a daily basis
- Vancouver is preferred by most travelers for one-stop flight connection between Las Vegas and Manila
- Continental Airlines operates a 216-seat Boeing 757 between Las Vegas and Manila. It is the largest aircraft being presently flown on this route
Whether you are traveling alone, with your family or friends, this popular tourist destination will keep you entertained with its many attractions.