Here's why to book cheap flights to Hyderabad!!
A merger of elegant Minars with shiny glass and steel office buildings, Hyderabad is a classic city where old meets new.
The twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad are a fusion of old and new with enchanting silver monuments on one side and the shiny new Cyberabad on the other. Now that you can get cheap tickets to Hyderabad, pack your bags and get ready to visit this pearl in South India.
With a rich royal history, the city of Hyderabad enjoys its status as the city of the Nawabs; traces of this imperial saga can still be found in today’s Hyderabad. When you book your flights to Hyderabad, you are in effect booking flights to a city that’s steeped in history and is yet moving forward to grip and conquer the future and be the cyber capital of South India.
Flights to Hyderabad
Hyderabad, being the second largest metropolis in India is an important city in South India. Now, cheap tickets to Hyderabad are available from many different countries. Make use of these cheap flights to Hyderabad and explore the city of pearls along with its twin city, Secunderabad. When you book your airlines tickets, make arrangements for hotel accommodation and transport too because booking in advance will always ensure that you get the best of everything.
While the Hussain Sagar Lake divides Hyderabad from its twin city Secunderabad, Hyderabad has another marked division between the old city and new city. Old Hyderabad has attractions like the Charminar, Mecca Masjid, Salar Jung Museum and Golconda Fort while the new city of Hyderabad has the Birla Mandir, Birla Planetarium and Hyderabad zoo. The Ramoji Film city which is about one hour away from the city of Hydrabad is another must-see attraction.
Must-do Activities in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad is famous for its pearls, especially rice pearls. The market surrounding Charminar has several pearl jewelers. If you want to buy pearls, make sure you do so through a reliable source.
- If you have a fetish for Indian clothes, there are plenty of places where you can get them in Hyderabad. Shilparamam is a place where you can shop for typical Indian clothing and lovely handicrafts.
- The cuisine of Hyderabad is well known throughout India for its rich spicy taste and Mughlai flavors. Savor the Hyderabadi Dum Biryani, a unique dish with a superb blend of spices.
- Sample the Irani chai, Hyderabad’s famous tea at any of the tea stalls that line the roads in the old city.
- Take a boat ride to the Buddha Statue on the Hussain Saagar Lake from Lumbini park.
- Watch the sound and light show at the Golconda Fort to know more about the beautiful history of the city.
Best Time To Visit Hyderabad
Since Hyderabad can be scorching in the summer months of April to June, it’s better to book your flights for the months between October and March. This is when the weather is at its best and will allow you to enjoy the sights of this city without playing spoilsport.