Top Flight Deals to Rio De Janeiro
* Travel dates Sep 25-Oct 25. Fares updated on: 8/15/2018 at 2:29 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from Orlando to Rio De Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro is the spirit of Brazil. The city is always in the limelight for some reason or the other. It plays a host to various carnivals, feasts, and festivals each year. A large number of travelers visit the city for a pleasurable holiday with family and friends. There is a lot that this popular South American city has to offer. A multinational city that it is, Rio is home to various ethnicities and nationalities, all cohabiting in harmony with each other. Though the city is blessed with various attractions, some of the most popular names include Ipanema, Christ the Redeemer, The Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden, Copacabana, Sugarloaf Mountain, and The Tijuca Forest.
Several airlines connect this Brazilian city with the rest of the world. Fare Buzz offers a great chance to book cheap flights from Orlando (ORL) to Rio de Janeiro (RIO). US Airways, United Airlines, TAM Airlines, Copa Airlines, and Lufthansa offer flights on this one-way route. Rio De Janeiro International Airport (GIG) and Rio De Janeiro Santos Dumont Airport (SDU) are two airports that serve this thriving Brazilian city. On the other hand, Orlando International Airport (MCO), Orlando Sanford Airport (SFB), and Orlando Executive Airport (ORL) are three airlines that serve the city of Orlando.
Let us figure out some of the lesser-known facts about this city pair:
- Rio is almost 4,356 miles away from the city of Orlando
- It takes approximately 9 hours, 13 minutes to fly from the Florida city to Rio
- At least 11 airlines operate service on this one-way route
- Sao Paulo is a preferred stopover city from Orlando to Rio
- About 144,678 seats are available each day on this city pair