Top Flight Deals to Rio De Janeiro
* Travel dates Apr 02-May 02. Fares updated on: 2/21/2019 at 4:12 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Cheap Tickets from San Francisco to Rio De Janeiro
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil’s 2nd-largest and most vibrant city, offers spectacular scenic beauty and electrifying nightlife to its visitors. Famous for its Rio Carnival, the city attracts millions of tourists from around the world who not only come to see the carnival but also enjoy its mountains, rainforest and gorgeous beaches.
There are many airlines offering flights to Rio de Janeiro/Galeão–Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport (GIG) from San Francisco. Major airlines providing flights services from San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to Rio include American Airlines, US Airways, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, LAN, TAM and Korean Air.
Some of the basic facts about this city pair are just great to know before you plan your travel to Rio from San Francisco. This will be advantageous for your future travel. These facts are the following:
- Rio de Janeiro is served with 13 one-stop flights from San Francisco by American Airlines
- The flight time is of 13 hours 44 minutes for travel between the two destinations
- Korean Air operates a 76-seat DH8. It is the smallest aircraft flown on the route
- The flight distance between the two cities is 6,615 miles
- New York is the preferred connection for most travelers for connecting to one-stop flights on San Francisco-Rio de Janeiro route
- The 262-seat Boeing 767 is the largest aircraft being currently operated by Korean Air on this route
- Airlines providing flights services between the two cities are offering a total of 144,380 seats per day
- Most one-stop flights are being operated by American Airlines
- 10 airlines provide efficient connectivity between SFO and GIG
- A total of 198 flights are presently being operated every week
Visit Rio de Janeiro for an exhilarating experience in Brazil’s 2nd largest and liveliest city. This ultimate party destination is thronged by millions of tourists from different parts of the world.