Here's why to book cheap flights to Shanghai!!
Looking for cheap flight tickets to Shanghai? Browse our simple and free-to-use search engine to find exclusive flight deals on all major domestic and international airlines. You can also talk to our travel experts now and see how easy it becomes to find the best bargains on flights to Shanghai. If you are flexible with your flight date and timings, Fare Buzz assures you even greater savings on your Shanghai flights. Before you take your flights to Shanghai take a minute and familiarize yourself with this destination.
Shanghai is an international hub for business and personal travelers. With flights arriving daily on cheap tickets and expensive international flights, Shanghai offers travelers the ability for old world and new world adventures. When looking for places to stay or even planning your next meeting, you will want to know the main districts of Shanghai so that you can find your way around, no matter the reason of your visit.
Puxi is considered the inner district of Shanghai. As the older area of the city, Puxi is often frequented by locals or tourists coming off cheap flights, rather than business travelers. The Puxi is divided into several small sections, each with their own attractions and amenities.
• The Bund: The Bund is the colonial riverside area of Shanghai. Travelers come in on cheap tickets to Shanghai daily to visit the historical beauty this area has to offer as well as the Shanghai Zoo.
• Changning: The International airport that brings in flights daily is located within the center of the Changning section of the Puxi.
• French Concession: Known as the “Paris of the East”, this area offers a French twist on traditional China. Famous outfitters are located within the five shopping malls scattered within this district.
• Hongkou: As the home of the local football stadium and Lu Xun Park, the area is frequented by tourists flying in on airline tickets from around the world.
• Old City: The Old City brings in flights to Shanghai daily to see the Huxingting Tea House, City God Temple, and the historical Chinese architecture the country is known for.
Pudong is considered the outer district of Shanghai. With flights to Shanghai focusing more on the Puxi district, most tourists never find their way to the Pudong area unless specifically heading toward it for business or travel adventure.
• Pudong: Business travelers that take cheap flights into the city often make their way over to Pudong. Here the skyscrapers stand tall and take over the city. Shopping centers are located throughout the district as well as China’s five star restaurants and hotels. Most travelers’ drive through this exact district out of the airport.
• Zhujiajiao: This traditional water town is a popular getaway used by honeymooners and families taking airline tickets to the country for a memorable vacation. With five star resorts, spas and lodging, it is a popular hotspot for tourists and rarely fills with locals.