Travel dates Sep 09-Oct 09. Fares updated on: 7/28/2014 at 5:50 AM.
Fly with Aeromexico
Aeromexico, the flagship carrier of Mexico, is based in Colonia Cuauhtémoc, Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City. It operates out of its main hub at Mexico City International Airport. The airline also maintains secondary hubs at Monterrey’s General Mariano Escobedo International Airport, Guadalajara’s Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport, and Hermosillo’s General Ignacio Pesqueira Garcia International Airport. Apart from operating flights in domestic destinations, Aeromexico serves more than 70 destinations in North America, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia and the Caribbean. It is also the only airline in Latin America to offer direct flights to Asia. Aeromexico is a founding member of global airline alliance SkyTeam.
Aeromexico maintains a fleet of Boeing aircrafts and offers travel in Coach (Economy Class) and Clase Premier (Business/First Class).
Clase Premier is available on flights to Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile, Rome, Madrid and Paris on board of its Boeing 767 and 777 aircrafts.
- Priority Check-in, Boarding and Baggage Handling
- Personalized attention to expedite each process
- Access to Salon Premier or Shared International Lounges
- 100 percent Club Premier Mileage bonus on international flights
- 50 percent Club Premier Mileage bonus on flights within Mexico
- Spacious and comfortable seats with adjustable headrest and lumbar cushion
- Personal Video Screen for On-demand in-flight entertainment
- Exquisite meal selections with fine wines, champagne or beverage of choice
- Comfortable seats for better in-flight experience
- A wide selection of national and international newspapers and magazines
- Personal Screen with on-demand audio and video
- Special entertainment kit for kids
- Exquisite menu options with complimentary beverages
Aeromexico Latest News
AeroMexico launches new U.S. routes in April-June 2014 Jul 25, 2014
Mexico’s flagship carrier AeroMexico this year launched three new routes between Mexico and United States. The routes were launched from U.S. cities of San Francisco and Chic...Read More
Previous updates »