Fly with Aeromexico
Aeromexico is the Flag Carrier of Mexico. The headquarters of this airline is at Mexico City, South America. About 553 daily flights are operated by this airline for 78 destinations. It has a fleet of 116 airplanes. The main aim of this airline is to serve passengers flying with them with excellent services and ensuring high comfort level connecting different destinations spread all over the world like North America, South America, Central America, Europe and Caribbean. The airline offers excellent services and airline product that are expected by airline passengers. Moreover, these services are offered at competitive prices. The airline has enhanced connectivity by several notches in the areas close to Ireland.
In the year 1934, Aeromexico came into existence. Stinson SR was the first plane flown under the aegis of this airline. The maiden flight was conducted from Mexico City to Acapulco. With close association with Pan Am airlines, this airline continued to grow and progress during World War II. In next twenty years, the airlines saw a lot of changes as per passenger expectations regarding comfort and convenience. Slowly and gradually several aircrafts were added to the fleet.
Code sharing Agreement
Aeromexico presently has code-sharing agreements with six airlines. The code-share partners of the airline include Alaska Airlines, Garuda Indonesia, Avianca, Copa Airlines, LAN Airlines and TAM Airlines.
The airline operates an all Boeing fleet. The airline’s fleet include 30 Boeing 737-700, 15 Boeing 737-800, eight Boeing 737 Max, five Boeing 767-200ER, two Boeing 767-300ER, and four Boeing 777-200ER aircrafts.
Aeromexico operates on 78 destinations connecting Europe, the North America, the South America, Central America and more.
Prominent Flight routes from Mexico
The prominent routes on which Aeromexico operates its flights from its main hub in Mexico City include Ciudad Del Carmen, Huatalco, Campeche, Poza Rica, Nuevo Laredo, Oaxaca, Morelia, Saltillo, Cozumel and Mexicali.
- Every passenger is allowed to carry one bag inside the cabin along with a personal item like handbag, briefcase or a laptop
- Dimensions of Carry On Luggage- 45 in/ 115 cm (length, width and height)
- Maximum weight of a carry on item- 22 lbs
- In the premier class- 30 kg weight is allowed
- In coach class- 25 kg weight is allowed
- In case of excess weight, excess baggage fees is applied
In Flight Experience
- High quality cuisines are served in-flight
- Seasonal and fresh produce are used in the cuisines
- Lie flat sleeper seats offer a perfect way to relax
- Enough leg space is available for added comfort
- A wide range of music albums, videos and films are available for entertainment
- One can also watch TV series
- Video Games can also be played
- Magazines from Aeromexico like Escala can be read during flight
- Personal screens on every seat enhance the pleasure of watching movies