Fly with Airtran Airways
AirTran Airways is a low-cost carrier and wholly-owned subsidiary of Southwest Airlines. It is headquartered in Dallas, Texas. It is being currently integrated with Southwest Airlines. It has its principal hub at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. The airline operates nearly 700 daily flights, mainly in the eastern and Midwestern United States. It has a fleet of Boeing 717 and 737-700 aircraft. AirTran Airways is presently serving more than 60 destinations throughout the United States, Mexico and the Caribbean. Major cities being currently served by the airline include Atlanta, Orlando, Baltimore-Washington, Milwaukee, Ft. Myers, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Washington D.C., Pittsburgh and Akron-Canton.
AirTran Airways operates under a two-class configuration featuring Business Class and Economy Class.
- Offers comfortable two-by-two seats
- Spacious seats with more legroom
- Priority boarding
- Complimentary beverages and snacks
- In-flight Internet for browsing and email
- Complimentary, non-alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Premium beverages and alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Free XM Satellite Radio available at every seat
- In-flight Wi-Fi available for a fee
Airtran Airways Latest News
AirTran Airways introduces four new domestic routes Oct 03, 2013
U.S. low-cost carrier AirTran Airways recently launched four new domestic routes. AirTran Airways, a subsidiary of Southwest Airlines, introduced the new services starting from Sep...Read More
Previous updates »