Fly with Eurofly
Based in Milan, Italy, Eurofly was a privately owned airline founded on 26th May 1989. It is Italy’s leading carrier in the leisure flight market. The airline was mainly operated medium to haul, international, point-to-point flights.
On February 2010, Eurofly ceased its operation and merged with Meridiana to form Meridiana fly. The airline has its operating bases in Guglielmo Marconi Airport, Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport, and Malpensa Airport.
The company operates with the slogan “The Italian (air) way of life”. It flies to various local and international destinations. Eurofly Airlines flights reach the following destinations:
- Sri Lanka
The airline had quickly gained recognition and lot of appreciation for its excellent service. The airline operated with a fleet of 11 airplanes that includes Airbus A320-214, Airbus A320-233, Airbus A320-232, and Airbus A330-223.
Eurofly Airlines Fare Structure and Eurofly Airlines Flight Amenities
The airline offers its customers the freedom to choose their seating preferences according to their will and requirement. Passengers can make Eurofly Airlines flight reservations in business class or economy class. These reservations can be made on the basis of the services and fare structure that each class offers.
Passengers with Eurofly Airlines flight ticket enjoy the best of in-flight entertainment with a personal video mounted on the back of each seat, personal telephone and remote control. It also offers drink, meal and desserts to satisfy individual’s desire.
Travelers commuting business class enjoy highest level of comfort. They are provided with personal courtesy lights, satellite phone, personal screen with 10 audio game channels, 12 video games and several other facilities. During the flight, passengers are offered meals, snacks, wines and other beverages. Mostly Italian meals are served for best traveling experience.
Eurofly Airlines Baggage Policy
The baggage policy of the airlines has different rules, depending upon the route. It has been divided into two major parts.
- Carry On baggage: - Passengers with Eurofly Airlines reservations are allowed to carry only one piece of baggage onboard with a maximum total dimension (height + width + length measured one time each) of 45 inches (115 cm) and not more than 5 kg or 11 pounds.
- Checked baggage: - Each economy class passenger is allowed with 2 pieces, neither of which may exceed 23 kg or 50 lbs. Business class passenger are allowed with 2 pieces of luggage per passenger, with weight not exceeding more than 32 kg or 70 lbs
- Additional Baggage: - Every exceeding kg will be charge as follow:
- DOMESTIC flight: 6 euro/kg One Way
- MEDIUM RANGE flight: 10 euro/kg One Way
- LONG RANGE flight: 14 euro/kg One Way
- Guide Dogs: - Guide-dogs of blind and/or deaf passengers can be transported free of charge on condition that the passenger’s disability is confirmed by a medical certificate. These dogs need not be kept in containers when transported in the cabin, provided they are quiet and on a lead.