Fly with Adria Airways
Adria Airways is the national airline of Slovenia. It has been into operations for more than 50 years now offering charter and scheduled flights services. The airline connects Slovenia to numerous European cities, particularly across Southeast Europe. Adria Airways is presently operating scheduled flights to more than 21 destinations across Europe from its main hub located at Ljubljana Airport. Being a member of Star Alliance, Adria Airways provides access to a global network of flights to 193 countries. The airline’s present fleet includes one Airbus A320, two Airbus A319 planes, four Bombardier CRJ900 aircraft and four Bombardier CRJ200 planes.
Adria Airways offers travel in two classes – Economy Class and Business Class.
Amenities and Services
- Priority check-in at all airports served by Adria Airways at a dedicated Business Class desk
- Two pieces of checked baggage allowed with total linear dimensions not exceeding 158 cm and a maximum weight of 32 kg each
- Access to business lounge with complimentary snacks, drinks and newspapers
- Complimentary meals and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks available for purchase on charter flights
- When traveling in Economy Class the airline allows its customers to carry one piece of baggage with total linear dimensions not above 158 cm and a maximum weight of 23 kg
- For scheduled charter flights, the customers are permitted to carry one piece of baggage with total linear dimensions not exceeding 185 cm and a maximum weight of 23 kg
- Complimentary meals are served on flights to Moscow, Istanbul and Brussels