Fly with Adria Airways
Adria Airways is Slovenia’s flagship airline. For the past 50 years the airline has been providing scheduled flights services. It also offers charter services to Amsterdam, Helsinki, Lisbon etc etc. Slovenia is efficiently connected to numerous European cities, especially Southeast Europe, with the help of Adria Airways. The airline is presently operating scheduled flights from its main hub at Ljubljana Airport to more than 21 destinations across Europe. Being a member of Star Alliance, Adria Airways provides access to a global flight network to 193 countries. The airline’s present fleet includes 4 Bombardier CRJ200 planes, 4 Bombardier CRJ900 aircrafts, 2 Airbus A319 planes, and one Airbus A320.
Adria Airways offers travel in two classes – Economy Class and Business Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Priority check-in at all airports
- Dedicated Business Class desk
- 2 pieces of checked baggage with a maximum weight of 32 kg each
- Access to business class lounge with complimentary snacks, drinks and newspapers
- Complimentary meals and drinks on board the flight
- Alcoholic drinks can be purchased on charter flights
- One piece of baggage of a maximum weight of 23 kg for scheduled services and charter flights
- Complimentary meals served the customers on flights to Brussels, Istanbul and Moscow