Fly with Aer Lingus
Aer Lingus is the flagship carrier of Ireland and is headquartered at Dublin Airport. The airline currently has a fleet of 43 aircrafts and transports on average 10 million passengers every year. The primary markets of the airline are the United Kingdom, Europe and the United States. The destinations served in the U.S. are particularly those where the Irish-American diaspora are concentrated, such as New York, Boston and Chicago. The airline offers connectivity to most destinations through its partners Aer Arann, JetBlue Airways and United Airlines.
Aer Lingus offers choice of ticket bookings in two classes – Business Class and Economy Class.
Amenities and Services
- Lie Flat Sleeper Seats on A330 aircrafts with 58 inch seat pitch and 21 inch width
- Window or aisle seating throughout the cabin
- Personal 10.5 inch screen with a wide range of films, TV programs and music videos
- Gourmet meals served on custom made Waterford Crystal and Wedgwood China
- Complimentary soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Seat pitch 31 to 32 inches and 17 inch width
- In-seat power points for powering laptops or electronic devices
- Wi-Fi Connectivity for accessing Internet
- On demand seat back entertainment with latest movies, TV programs, and music albums and videos
- Sky Dine Pre-Order Menu service with complimentary meals
- Sky shopping for onboard retail experience