Fly with Aerogal
AeroGal is a Ecuador based carrier. It is also called Aerolíneas Galápagos in Spanish. It is headquartered in Quito, Ecuador. AeroGal provides flights services within Ecuador. It also conducts flight operations between Ecuador and Peru (on behalf of TACA). The airline also operates between the mainland and the Galápagos Islands, as well as Colombia. Presently, Avianca (which is owned by Synergy Group, which also owns VIP Ecuador and OceanAir) owns the majority 81 percent stake in AeroGal. Despite being purchased by Avianca, AeroGal will continue to operate under its own brand offering flights services to Ecuador and other destinations.
AeroGal offers travel in two classes – Economy Class and Business Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Welcome cocktail consisting of a glass of champagne and orange juice prior to departure
- Complimentary meal consisting of a main dish, salad, and dessert
- A selection of liquor, juice and soda
- Two piece of free checked baggage of up to 32 kg each
- One carry-on bag with up to 10 kg
- Welcome cocktail consisting of orange juice and a glass of champagne before departure
- Amenity kit offered to customers
- Complimentary meal consisting of a main dish, dessert and salad
- A selection of wine and soft drink beverages
- Two piece of free checked baggage not more than 23 kg each
- One carry-on bag weighing up to 10 kg