Fly with Air Algerie
Air Algérie is the flagship carrier of Algeria. Its headquarters is situated at the Immeuble El-Djazair in Algiers. The airline through its main hub at Houari Boumedienne Airport provides services to many destinations across the world. Air Algérie is presently offering services to 32 domestic routes. It is also serving 39 international destinations in 28 countries in Africa, North America, Asia and the Middle East. Air Algérie has been trying for long to either become a member of Star Alliance or SkyTeam. Currently, the airline is into codeshare agreements with Tunisair, Turkish Airlines and Air Marco. The airline operates most of its flights with the help of its fleet of modern Airbus and Boeing aircrafts.
Air Algérie offers travel in two types of cabins – Classe Économique (Economy Class) and Classe Affaires (Business Class).
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Business class offered on Airbus A330-200, Boeing 767–300, Boeing 737–800 and Boeing 737–600
- Welcome drink served shortly after takeoff
- Reclining seats up to 118 degree
- Personal monitors with high-tech AVOD system for in-flight entertainment
- A wide selection of magazines and newspapers
- Complimentary meals and beverages
- Stewardess assistance available when traveling with babies
- Reclining seats at 118 degree in Airbus A330-200, Boeing 767–300, Boeing 737–800, Boeing 737–600 and ATR 72-500 aircrafts
- A wide choice of audio and videos on individual monitors as part of in-flight entertainment
- A wide choice of newspapers and magazines
- Complimentary beverages and meals