Fly with Air Astana
Air Astana is the national airline of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Its headquarter is based in the capital city Almaty. The airline operates out of its main hub at Almaty International Airport. It also offers flights services out of its two secondary hubs at Astana International Airport and Atyrau Airport. Established in October 2001, Air Astana presently operates scheduled domestic and international services on 63 routes, including major cities in Kazakhstan and many neighboring Central Asian and Russian cities.
Air Astana offers two classes of travel – Economy Class and Business Class.
Amenities and Services
- Complimentary world-class cuisine accompanied by an excellent selection of wines and champagne
- Espresso, latte, or cappuccino service offered on select long-haul routes
- KCTV, hand-held entertainment system, offered on long-haul and medium-haul flights to Asia and the Middle East
- Award winning amenity comfort kit offered
- Sleeper Business Class service available on Boeing 757 and 767 fleet for enjoying perfect peace and comfort under a luxury linen duvet
- Complimentary international cuisines with a choice of hot meals and a selection of International wines
- Meal selection from personal menus option available on long-haul flights
- Hot towels offered prior to the meal service
- A great choice of Kazakh and international audio and video channels
- White pillow offered for relaxation. Blanket available on request
- Amenity kit with socks, an eye-shade and other items for personal needs