Fly with Air Botswana
Air Botswana is the national carrier of Botswana. The state-owned carrier is headquartered in the capital city of Gaborone. Founded in 1972, Air Botswana presently operates domestic and regional flights from its main hub at Sir Seretse Khama International Airport in Gaborone. The airline has been into operations for nearly 40 years now. Air Botswana serves a total of seven regional destinations in four countries including Johannesburg, Francistown, Kasane, Maun, Lusaka and Harare. Currently, Air Botswana owns a total of nine aircrafts including three ATR 42-500, two ATR 72-500 and four BAe 146-100 aircrafts.
Air Botswana offers its customers flights in Economy Class cabin.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Seat pitch is of 32 inches
- A selection of audio and videos programs for in-flight entertainment
- Newspapers and in-flight magazines available
- One piece of carry-on luggage weighing up to 5 kg
- One free checked baggage not exceeding 20 kg
- Complimentary meals and beverages offered