Fly with Air Moldova
Air Moldova is the national airline of the Republic of Moldova. It was founded on 12th January 1993 by the decree of the President of the Republic of Moldova. Air Moldova operates out of its main hub at the Chisinau International Airport. The airline presently operates scheduled flights to 21 destinations, mostly in Europe. Some of the important destinations where Air Moldova is operating its flights include Frankfurt, Dublin, Madrid, Moscow, Lisbon, Venice, Istanbul, Paris, London, Athens, Rome and others. The airline has revamped its fleet and has included the modern Airbus A320 aircrafts.
Air Moldova offers two classes of service – Economy Class and Business Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Reserved seats in a separate sector
- Middle seats left empty for additional space and relaxation
- Complimentary meals and beverages
- Enough legroom
- Luxurious seats
- One piece of hand baggage not exceeding 8 kg
- Two pieces of free checked baggage of maximum 23 kg
- Complimentary meals
- A wide selection of wines and soft drinks
- Comfortable seats
- One piece of carry-on baggage of up to 8 kg
- One piece of free checked baggage not exceeding 23 kg