Fly with Air Niugini
Air Niugini is the flagship carrier of Papua New Guinea. It is headquartered at Port Moresby. It operates out of its main hub at the Jacksons International Airport. Founded in November 1973, Air Niugini provides flights services to domestic destinations from Port Moresby and Lae. Currently, Air Niugini operates flights to a total of 25 domestic destinations and 10 international destinations in seven countries across Asia, Oceania and Australia.
Air Niugini offers its customers two classes of service – Economy Class and Business Class. The airline does not offer business class service on flights to Cairns. Air Niugini operates select business class afternoon services to Brisbane.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Free checked baggage of a maximum 30 kg on international routes
- Free checked baggage not exceeding 40 kg to Business Class Executive Club members and up to 37 kg to Business Class Destinations members on flights to/from Cairns, Brisbane and Sydney
- Free checked baggage up to 20 kg on domestic routes
- In-flight entertainment offered on select international routes
- Complimentary meal served on international routes
- In-flight Duty Free shopping on international routes
- Complimentary in-flight Paradise Magazine on most flights
- Economy Class available only on domestic routes
- Economy Class as well as Business Class offered on international routes
- Complimentary snack and drink served
- Free checked baggage of maximum 23 kg on international routes
- Free checked baggage not exceeding 33 kg to Economy Class Executive Club members and a maximum of 30 kg to Economy Class Destinations members on flights to/from Brisbane, Sydney and Cairns
- Free checked baggage not more than 16 kg on domestic routes
Executive Club members holding Air Niugini’s Blue Card, Green Card and Corporate offered various privileges including domestic Paradise Lounge access, priority check-in, priority baggage handling, discounts on duty-free purchases, advance seat selection and additional baggage allowance.