Fly with Air Niugini
Air Niugini is the national carrier of Papua New Guinea. It is headquartered at Port Moresby. It operates out of its main hub at the Jacksons International Airport. Founded in November 1973, Air Niugini operates flights to domestic destinations from Port Moresby and Lae. It also offers flights services to Asia, Oceania and Australia. Currently, Air Niugini operates flights to a total of 25 domestic destinations and 10 international destinations in seven countries across Asia and Oceania.
Air Niugini offers its customers two classes of service – Economy Class and Business Class
Amenities and Services
- Business Class not available for services to Cairns and selected afternoon services to Brisbane
- Complimentary meal served on international routes
- In-flight Duty Free shopping offered on all international flights
- In-flight entertainment offered on select international routes
- Long-haul flights to Brisbane, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Singapore, Manila, Hong Kong and Tokyo offered movies and a range of music
- Complimentary in-flight Paradise Magazine offered on most flights
- Most domestic routes offered Economy Class only
- International routes offered Economy Class as well along with Business Class
- Complimentary snack and drink served on domestic routes
Air Niugini offers its Executive Club members holding Blue Card, Green Card and Corporate lounge and affiliated privileges such as additional baggage allowance, advance seat selection, discounts on duty-free purchases, priority baggage handling, and domestic Paradise Lounge access.