Fly with Air Transat
Air Transat is a privately-owned Canadian airline. Its headquarters is based in Montreal, Quebec. Air Transat is presently operating scheduled flights as well as charter flights to 60 destinations spanning 25 countries. The airline provides summer service to major European destinations from its key hubs at Montreal and Toronto. Air Transat also operates winter service to the United States, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. The airline’s main Canadian gateways include Vancouver International Airport, Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport and Toronto’s Pearson International Airport. Other gateways in Canada from where Air Transat also conducts flight operations include Québec’s Jean Lesage International Airport, Calgary International Airport and others. Air Transat presently owns a fleet of 23 aircrafts consisting of Airbus A330-300s, Airbus A330-200s and Airbus A310-300s.
Air Transat offers travel in two classes – Club Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Seat width upgraded by 2.5 inch
- Adjustable headrests
- Personal 12 inch touchscreen for in-flight entertainment
- Larger meal tables
- Power outlet at each seat
- Storage space for placing small personal items
- New ergonomic seats
- Seats provide extra 1 inch to 1.5 inch more legroom
- Adjustable headrests for comfort
- Personal 9 inch touchscreen with AVOD for in-flight entertainment
- USB port at each seat to recharge mobiles, tablets and other electronic devices