Fly with Air Vanuatu
Air Vanuatu is the flagship carrier of Vanuatu. It is headquartered in Port Vila. Founded in 1981 after Vanuatu became independent, Air Vanuatu presently provides flight services to domestic and international routes from its main hub at Port Villa’s Bauerfield International Airport. Currently, the airline is serving 28 domestic routes and 6 international destinations including New Caledonia, New Zealand and Australia. Air Vanuatu also has codeshare agreements with Fiji Airways as well as Air New Zealand. The airline owns fleet of four aircrafts consisting of three Harbin Y-12, one ATR 72-500 and one Boeing 737-800. The domestic flights are operated with the help of Harbin Y-12 and Twin Otter aircraft.
Air Vanuatu offers travel in two classes – Economy Class and Business Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Complimentary meals and beverages served on flights to/from New Zealand and Australia and Fiji
- A light Snack Box meal along with beverage offered on flights to/from Suva, Nadi and Noumea
- A wide choice of music and videos for in-flight entertainment
- A wide range of duty free items available for purchase on board
- Complimentary meal or snack provided on board
- Complimentary bar service
- A selection of videos and music for in-flight entertainment
- Duty free items available for purchase on board