Fly with Azerbaijan Airlines
The Republic of Azerbaijan’s national carrier Azerbaijan Airlines is headquartered in the capital city of Baku. Azerbaijan Airlines provides flights services to various destinations across the world from its main hub at Baku’s Heydar Aliyev International Airport. The destinations being presently served by the airline includes the CIS countries, the Middle East, Asia and Europe. Azerbaijan Airlines is aiming to expand its fleet and seeks to purchase a new Boeing aircraft in 2014 to conduct long-haul international flights. Azerbaijan Airlines wants to begin flights to destinations in Southeast Asia and North America with the new aircraft.
Azerbaijan Airlines offers travel in two classes to its customers – Economy Class and Business Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Spacious and luxurious cabin
- A selection of films, audios, videos and TV programs on portable in-flight entertainment system
- Complimentary meals with a choice of three international delicacies
- A wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Blanket offered on long-haul overnight flights
- Passengers to be served snacks and breakfast on short-haul flights
- Complimentary meals and drinks on long-haul flights
- A wide selection of non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide choice of films and audios for in-flight entertainment
- Complimentary newspapers and magazines offered on board