Fly with Bahamasair
Bahamasair is the national and flagship airline of Bahamas. Its headquarters are based in Bahamasair House in Nassau, Bahamas. It operates schedule service to 14 domestic and regional destinations in the United States and the Caribbean. It functions out of its main base in Lynden Pindling International Airport. Its current fleet comprises Boeing 737-500 and Bombardier Dash aircrafts. It is one of the indigenous options for travelers to fly in and out of the beautiful archipelago. Bahamas is one of the favorite holiday and beach destinations in the region and it plays an active role in flying travelers there.
The airline offers services across single class-Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Warm and friendly services
- Helpful staff
- One baggage not weighing more than 20lb allowed as checked-in baggage in domestic sector
- Subsequent baggage charged
- International passengers can carry one baggage not exceeding 32kg
- Complementary beverages offered
- Snacks or meal service offered