Fly with Bangkok Airways
When the airline was founded in 1968, it operated its flights under the name of Sahakol Air. It later started operating under the present name. It has it’s headquarter in Chatuchak District, Bangkok, Thailand. It offers passengers comfort, flexibility, and reasonable fares and provides high quality services.
The airline’s major hub is Suvarnabhumi Airport and its focus city is Samui. It operates flights to 20 destinations. Bangkok Airlines flights go to the following destinations:
- Bangalore – Bengaluru International Airport
- Mumbai – Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Luang Prabang – Luang Prabang International Airport
- Kuala Lumpur – Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Malé – Malé International Airport
- Yangon – Yangon International Airport
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Bangkok – Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Chiang Mai – Chiang Mai International Airport
- Ko Samui – Samui Airport - focus city
- Krabi – Krabi Airport
- Lampang – Lampang Airport
- Pattaya – U-Tapao International Airport
- Phuket – Phuket International Airport
- Sukhothai – Sukhothai Airport
- Dhaka – Shahjalal International Airport
- Phnom Penh – Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap - Angkor International Airport
- Hong Kong – Hong Kong International Airport
- Guilin - Guilin Liangjiang International Airport
The airline’s efficiency and commendable work has won it several awards over the years. It operates with a fleet of ATR72—500, Airbus A319-100 and Airbus A320-200 aircrafts.
Bangkok Airlines Fare Structure and Bangkok Airlines flight amenities
The airline gives passengers the freedom to choose their seating configuration according to their will and requirement. Passengers can make the decision according to their own convenience and comfort. Classes differ in terms on fare structure and services.
Passengers with Bangkok Airlines flight tickets for economy class get a pitch space of 30 inches. They also get meals and drinks on board. They also have access to the airport lounge, where they can relax and enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks.
Their business class is called the Blue Ribbon class; it gives passengers a very luxurious flying experience. They get the privileges of separate check in, fast boarding etc. They are served lavish meals and also get beverages. Passengers get the middle seat blocked for extra space and comfort. Passengers with Bangkok Airlines bookings for business class have access to shower rooms, library and all the best lounge services.
Bangkok Airlines Baggage
Passengers with Bangkok airlines tickets for business class have the permission to carry 30 kg on board. The baggage allowance for economy class passengers is 20 kg.
Bangkok Airlines Rewards
The airline puts in a lot of efforts to make its passengers feel special. They are treated in the best manner possible and are rewarded for traveling with Bangkok Airlines. Passengers who make Bangkok Airlines flight bookings frequently are treated special. They are given several deals, offers, packages, Bangkok Airlines flight deals and other offers. They also have access to the top lounges at the airport.