Fly with Canadian North
Canadian North is an airline, which is located in Northwest Tower in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada. Established in 1989, the airline operates charter and scheduled service to communities in Northwest Territories and Nunavut. Some of the destinations on its itinerary comprise Edmonton, Taloyoak, Kugaaruk, Qikiqtarjuaq, Rankin Inlet, Pangnirtung, and Pond Inle. It also flies south to Ottawa and Edmonton. It operates out of its main hub in Yellowknife Airport. Aeroplan is the airline’s frequent flyer program. For charter services, it uses the services of Boeing 737-300 combi aircrafts. These planes comprise a seating capacity for 136 passengers. It also flies Dash 8 planes for the charter service. Besides, it also deploys Boeing 737-200, and Boeing 737-200C. The airline shares agreements with other airlines like North-Wright Airways, Calm Air, Aklak Air, and Air Tindi.
The airline offers service across a single class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Warm and friendly cabin crew members
- Multi lingual staff fluent in English, French, and other languages spoken in north Canada
- Meals and snacks served as per the flight schedule
- Offers vegetarian and vegan meals
- Complimentary fruits, tea, coffee, and soft drinks served
- Passengers can carry their personal alcohol onboard
- Two pieces of baggage allowed
- Weight per bag should not exceed 32 kg
- One infant bag allowed
- Fishing, golf, and skiing equipments accepted as checked-in baggage
- Animals accepted as checked-in baggage