* Travel dates Oct 28-Nov 27. Fares updated on: 9/17/2014 at 6:44 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Fly with Cape Air
Cape Air is a regional carrier in the United States. It is one of the largest independent operators in the country. The airline has its headquarter at Barnstable Municipal Airport in Barnstable, Massachusetts. It offers scheduled passenger service to destinations across the Northeast, Midwest, Eastern Montana, Micronesia, and Caribbean. Its flights to Micronesia operate as United Express as it has a codeshare agreement with United Airlines. On the other hand, its flights between Hyannis and Nantucket in Massachusetts operate as Nantucket Airlines. The airline was founded in the year 1988. It primarily operates a fleet of ATR, Cessna, and Britten-Norman Islander aircrafts. It is contemplating purchasing Tecnam planes from its Italian manufacturers. It has placed the order with the company and it expects to receive the delivery in 2016.
The airline offers single class- Economy Class son its flights.
In-flight services and amenities
- Excellent customer service
- Friendly crew attendants
- Generous baggage allowance
- Pet friendly airline
- Charges $10 fee per animal
- For service animals the airline does not charge any fee
- First checked baggage is free
- Allows unaccompanied children under certain circumstances to travel
Cape Air Latest News
Cape Air launches flights on T.F. Green-Block Island route Jul 25, 2014
Cape Air has launched its new flights services between T.F. Green Airport and Block Island. The flights between the two destinations are being operated daily. The new flights to Bl...Read More
Previous updates »