Fly with Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines is the national airline of Trinidad and Tobago. It also operates as the flagship carrier of Jamaica through its Air Jamaica brand. The Government of Guyana has also granted the airline status of the flagship carrier. Caribbean Airlines has its headquarters at Tunapuna-Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago. The airline operates out of its main hub at Piarco International Airport. It offers scheduled flights services to various places including the Caribbean, the United States, Canada, Europe, and South America, and covers more than 15 destinations across these regions. The key cities where the airline currently flies to are Kingston, Bridgetown, Toronto, New York City, Orlando, Miami, and London.
The airline offers services across two classes– Business Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Offers priority boarding
- Priority baggage retrieval
- Dedicated check-in
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Spacious and comfortable seating
- Pre-order meal service 24 hours prior to departure
- Comfortable and spacious seats
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Special meal according to dietary or medical needs
- Passengers can book seats up to 11 months prior to the departure