Fly with Caribbean Airlines
Caribbean Airlines is the national airline of Trinidad and Tobago. It also operates as the flagship carrier of Jamaica through its Air Jamaica brand. The Government of Guyana also grated it the flagship carrier status. Caribbean Airlines has its headquarters at Tunapuna-Piarco, Trinidad and Tobago. The airline operates out of its main hub at Piarco International Airport. It offers scheduled flights services to various places including the Caribbean, the United States, Canada, Europe and South America, and covers more than 15 destinations across these regions. The key cities where the airline currently flies to are Kingston, Bridgetown, Toronto, New York City, Orlando, Miami and London.
Caribbean Airlines presently offers two classes of service – Business Class and Economy Class.
- Priority boarding and baggage retrieval
- Dedicated check-in
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Spacious seats with ample legroom
- Pre-order meal service 24 hours prior to departure
- Comfortable, spacious seats
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Special meal according to dietary or medical needs
- Advance seat selection up to 11 months before departure