Fly with ConViasa
ConViasa is an airline that belongs to Venezuela. Founded in 2004, its headquarters are based in Simon Bolvair International Airport near Caracas. In fact, the airline is the flagship carrier of Venezuela. At present, it flies to several destinations across the Caribbean and South America. Some of the destinations that it operates service to include La Fria, Maracaibo, Puerto Ayacucho, Valera, Caracas, Santo Domingo, Buenos Aires, Bogota, Madrid, and Port of Spain. The airline aims at offering quality service to travelers. Santiago Marino International Airport is its focus city. It has inked codeshare deals with airlines like Iran Air, Cubana Airlines, Aeroflot, Aerolineas Argentinas, and Satena. It flies to its destinations using its fleet of Boeing 737-200, Boeing 737-300, Airbus A340-200, Airbus A340-500, Cessna 208, ATR 42-400, ATR 72-200, CRJ700ER, and Embraer190 aircrafts. The airline’s frequent flyer program is called as 'Infinito'.
The airline offers services across two classes- Business Class, and Economy Class.
In-Flight Services and Amenities
- Priority boarding
- Assistance at the airport
- Three pieces of checked-in baggage allowed
- Generous baggage allowance of 32 kg per piece
- Access to business class lounge
- Warm and friendly service
- In-flight entertainment
- Warm and friendly crew
- Generous baggage allowance
- Two checked in baggage allowed
- Weight per bag permitted is 20 kg
- Carry-on bag of 8 kg allowed