Fly with ConViasa
It is the official representative airline of Venezuela. Ministry of Aquatic and Air Transport handles its shares. The air-carrier company is the largest in the country. Simon Bolvair International Airport is its headquarters. The aim of the airline is to provide to a large number of passengers quality service.
The main hub of the Venezuelan airline is Simon Bolivar International Airport and its focus city is Santiago Marino International Airport. Conviasa Airline flights go to several destinations like:
- La Fria - La Fria Airport
- Las Piedras - Josefa Camejo International Airport
- Maracaibo - La Chinita International Airport
- Maturín - Maturín Airport
- Mérida - Juan Pablo Pérez Alfonso Airport
- Porlamar - Del Caribe International General Santiago Marino Airport
- Puerto Ayacucho - Cacique Aramare Airport
- Puerto Ordaz - Manuel Carlos Piar Guayana Airport
- Santo Domingo - Mayor Buenaventura Vivas Airport
- Valera - Dr. Antonio Nicolás Briceno Airport
- Barcelona - Generál José Antonio Anzoátegui International Airport
- Barinas - Barinas Airport
- Caracas - Simón Bolívar International Airport
- Coro - José Leonardo Chirinos Airport
- Buenos Aires - Ezeiza Airport
- Bogota - El Dorado International Airport
- Havana - José Martí International Airport
- Maurice Bishop International Airport
- Madrid - Barajas Airport
- Damascus - Damascus International Airport
- Port of Spain - Piarco International Airport
Iran Air, Satena, Aerolineas Argentinas, Aeroflot and Cubana Airlines are its code sharing partners.
Conviasa Airline reservations made on the airline will give passengers the access to award –winning service of Conviasa Airlines. The airline has been acclaimed for its services many times. The fleet matrix of the company consists of -Boeing 737-200,Boeing 737-300,Airbus A340-200,Airbus A340-500,Cessna 208,ATR 42-400, ATR 72-200, CRJ700ER and Embraer190.
Conviasa Airline Fare Structure and Conviasa Airline Flight Amenities
Conviasa Airline flight tickets can be booked for economy class, premium economy class, business class and first class. The economy class and the premium class passengers enjoy a comfortable flight. The business class passengers get wonderful meals and the pitch space is also more than economy class. Conviasa Airline tickets booked in the first class give passengers individualized attention and an extravagant meal with beverages. The airline has excellent provisions for in flight entertainment, there are video programs, news bulletins, head phones etc. They also have the provision of making calls while on board.
Conviasa Airline Baggage Policy
The checked in baggage allowance for some Conviasa Airline flights is two bags for the economy class and 3 bags for the business class, the bags can weigh a maximum of 32kg. Conviasa Airline flight reservations made on some specific routes in some other flights of the same airline allows passengers traveling in economy class to carry check in luggage up to 20 kg and those traveling in business class can carry a maximum of 30 kg. The allowance for hand baggage is 8kg.
Conviasa Airline Rewards Program
Infinito, the frequent flyer program of the airline gives passengers Conviasa Airline flight deals, bonus points, packages etc.