Fly with EasyJet Airlines
EasyJet Airlines is a UK based low-cost carrier. The airline has its headquarters at Luton Airport in London. This largest low-cost carrier in England provides flight services to many domestic and international destinations. EasyJet Airlines is presently serving over 600 routes spanning 32 countries. Founded in 1995, EasyJet has phenomenally grown over the years through several acquisitions and expansion. The airline takes pride in creating low-cost air travel demand in the United Kingdom and elsewhere. EasyJet Airlines along with its Swiss subsidiary EasyJet Switzerland presently owns a fleet of over 200 aircrafts. Most of the aircrafts in the fleet are Airbus A319s and A320s. The largest hub of EasyJet is at Gatwick Airport. EasyJet Airlines being the second-largest low-cost carrier in Europe currently maintains a total of 23 hubs across the continent.
EasyJet Airlines provides travel only in a single class layout.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Single class layout, high density cabin
- No complimentary meals or beverages offered to customers on short-haul routes
- Complimentary beverages and meals served on select charter flights
- “EasyJet Bostro” buy on board program available
- Purchase alcohol, snacks, hot drinks, soft drinks, sandwiches and chocolates on board
- Gifts items as well as EasyJet-branded items available for purchase