Eva Airways Flight Tickets
Founded by Dr. Chang Yung-Fa on 8th March 1989, Eva Airways is an airline based at Taiwan International Airport near Taipei. The airline is operating passenger as well as providing cargo services to more than 40 international destinations. The airline has its headquarters in 376, Hsin-Nan Rd, Sec 1, Lujhu, Taoyuan County, Taiwan.
The airline operates with quite an effective slogan “Sharing the World, Flying together”. Eva Airways is a privately owned airline that flies a fully international route network. It is considered to be the second largest airline company in Taiwan. Eva Airways flights at present go to some of the following destinations:
- Bali - Ngurah Rai Airport
- Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi Airport focus city
- Hanoi - Noi Bai International Airport
- Ho Chi Minh City - Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Jakarta - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
- Kuala Lumpur - Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Manila - Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Phnom Penh - Phnom Penh International Airport
- Singapore Changi Airport
- Surabaya - Juanda International Airport
- Amsterdam - Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
- Antonio B. Won Pat International Airport
- Brisbane - Brisbane Airport
- London - London Heathrow Airport
- Los Angeles - Los Angeles International Airport
- New York City - John F. Kennedy International Airport
- Paris - Charles de Gaulle Airport
- San Francisco - San Francisco International Airport
- Seattle - Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
- Sydney - Sydney Airport [begins July 2 2012]
- Toronto - Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Vancouver - Vancouver International Airport
- Vienna - Vienna International Airport
The airline has been honored with several prestigious awards for the commendable work it does. Some of them are listed below:
- Eva Airways has earned Reader’s Digest most trusted brands Platinum Award
- "Best Premium Economy Class" award in Skytrax's annual World Airline Awards etc.
The airline operates with a fleet of Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300, Boeing747-400M, Boeing747-400F and many more.
Eva Airways Fare Structure and Eva Airways Flight Amenities
The airline offers its customers the freedom to choose their seating preferences according to their choice and requirement. Passengers can make Eva Airways flight reservations in Premium Laurel (business class), Elite Class (premium economy) and economy class. These reservations can be made on the basis of the services and fare structure that each class offers.
Business class passengers are provided with satellite phones, audio video entertainment on demand, comfortable seat and other in-flight entertainment. n Premium Laurel Class, passengers can pre-order gourmet entrees, depending on destination, including specialties produced by Din Tai Fung, the award-winning Taiwanese restaurant. Premium Laurel also provides an in-flight refreshment bar, and European wine selections are served.
Passengers with Eva Airways flight tickets for premium economy and economy class are offered comfortable facilities that include meal or entertainment options. The seating arrangement is usually ensure outmost ease and varies from flight to flight.
Eva Airways Baggage Policy
The baggage of this airline differs according to the route, destination and flight. For passengers with Eva Airways reservations must take with them the carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you. In addition to a personal item (overcoat, laptop, purse) passengers are allowed one carry-on bag whose dimensions (length + height + width) does not exceed 115 cm/45 ins and which does not weigh more than 7 kg/15 lbs.
Eva Airways Rewards Program
The airline has an exclusive frequent flyer program for its loyal passengers known as ‘Evergreen Club’. The reward was given to the members depending upon the miles they have traveled and class of service. Evergreen Club points are redeemable for upgrades and free tickets, and can also be accumulated through credit card use, rental car agencies, Evergreen Laurel Hotels, and other participating services.
Membership benefits also includes Evergreen Lounge access, discounts on hotels and car rentals, extra baggage allowance, dedicated reservation line, and many others. Membership is free for this airline.