Fly with Go Airlines
Go! Airline is a regional airline in the Hawaii Islands. Often called go!, the airline is a wholly owned subsidiary of Phoenix-based Mesa Airlines. Go! is headquartered in Honolulu. The airline primarily came into existence to provide inter island connectivity within the Hawaii Islands. The airline provides flight services to various Hawaiian cities from its main hub at Honolulu International Airport. The airports being currently served by Go! Airline includes Lihue Airport, Kona International Airport, Kahului Airport and Hilo International Airport. The prime objective of Go! Airline is to offer affordable air travel at lower prices to those flying within the Hawaii Islands. Go! Airline offers air travel with the help of Bombardier CRJ-200 aircraft.
Economy Class on Bombardier CRJ-200 aircraft.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Seat pitch of 31 inch
- Seat width of 17.5 inch
- One piece of carry-on bag that can fit in overhead bin or under seat in front
- One personal item like briefcase, handbag or laptop allowed free of charge
- No free checked baggage allowed
- Open seating policy applicable
- Direct access to window or aisle seat
- No middle seats available