Travel dates Sep 09-Oct 09. Fares updated on: 7/28/2014 at 9:12 AM.
Fly with Gulf Air
Gulf Air is the flagship carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain. Its headquarters is located in Muharraq, Manama. The airline provides flight services to Middle East and other international destinations around the world from its primary hub at Bahrain International Airport. Gulf Air was founded in 1950 and has presently emerged as a major international airline serving more than 41 destinations in 30 countries. These include Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Some of the major destinations where the airline is currently providing its flights include Paris, London, Mumbai, Delhi, Dubai, Frankfurt and Karachi.
Gulf Air offers travel in two classes – Falcon Gold Cabin and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
Falcon Gold Cabin
- Premium class cabin offers first class luxury
- Flat bed seats
- Seats equipped with massage function
- Priority check-in
- One carry-on luggage of maximum 8 kg
- Free checked baggage allowance not more than 40 kg
- Complimentary meals and beverages
- Personal 15.4 inch monitor with AVOD for in-flight entertainment
- Sky Nanny on board to take care of kids
- Noise cancelling headsets
- Seat pitch of 32-33 inch on Airbus 330-200
- Seat pitch of 31-33 inch on Airbus A340
- Complimentary meals and drinks
- One carry-on luggage of maximum 6 kg
- Free checked baggage allowance not exceeding 30 kg
Gulf Air Latest News
Gulf Air planning to cover three more Indian cities Dec 28, 2012
Bahrain’s national flag carrier Gulf Air recently announced it is planning to expand its flights services to three more cities in India.
The airline in a statement said th...Read More
Previous updates »