Fly with Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaii’s largest airline Hawaiian Airlines came into existence in the year 1929. It is the United States 11th largest airline. The main hub of this airline is at Honolulu International Airport. Kahalui Airport is the secondary airport. Hawaiian Highlands Inc owns this airline. It was earlier known as Inter-Island Airways. With advent of Jet airliners, the traffic increased considerably and more and more people started to prefer air transport. On an average about eight million passengers are carried by the airlines every year. About 20 international and domestic airlines are served by this destination. New Boeing aircrafts have been added to the fleet.
In 1929, Hawaiian Airlines was incorporated. It was earlier referred to as Inter-Island Airways Ltd. The first flight garnered a lot of interest among the natives. The fleet was composed of two eight seaters Sikorsky S-38 Amphibian planes. Slowly and gradually, passenger traffic increased and as such 16 seaters Sikorsky S-38 planes. The airlines also gained a lot of popularity for its excellent services and focus on customer satisfaction. Conde Nast, a popular travel magazine rated this airline as one of the safest airlines in the world.
Code Sharing Agreement
The airline has a code sharing agreement with Great Lakes Airlines and offer connecting flights between Phoenix and Denver.
Hawaiian Airlines currently has an impressive fleet of ATR, Airbus and Boeing aircrafts. These include two ATR 42-500, one Airbus A321 neo, 12 Airbus A330-200, one Airbus A350-800, 18 Boeing 717-200, three Boeing 767-300 and 11 Boeing 767-300ER aircrafts.
Hawaiian Airlines connects various destinations and offer flights to several destinations like Asia Pacific territories and countries. The airlines also offer services to many international destinations that are being added slowly and gradually.
The prominent routes where Hawaiian Airlines operates its flights include Agana, Anchorage, Apia, Auckland, Beijing, Brisbane, Fresno, Fukuoka, Hilo, Honolulu, Kahului, Kapalua, Kona, Lanai, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Manila, New York City, Ontario, Oakland, Osaka, Portland, Phoenix, Sacramento, San Diego and San Francisco.
- Every passenger is allowed to carry one bag inside the cabin along with a personal item like handbag, briefcase or a laptop
- Dimensions of Standard Article should be- 22 in x 14 in x 9 in
- Maximum weight of Standard Article - 22 lbs
- In case size limitation or weight limitation is exceeded, additional charge is levied
In Flight Experience
- Interactive entertainment system that is state of the art is available on board
- Wide arrays of audio and video options are available
- 15 audio channels are available
- Hawaiian skies video is available
- Selection of movies on demand is available