Fly with Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines is the largest airline in Hawaii Islands, and is the largest commercial airline in the United States. The airline is headquartered in Honolulu. The airline operates its flights services out of its main hub at Honolulu International Airport. The airline also maintains its secondary hub at Kahului Airport on the island of Maui. Hawaii Airlines offers daily and weekly direct, nonstop international flights from Honolulu to Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Australia, Tahiti and other Asia-Pacific countries and territories.
Class of Service:
Hawaiian Airlines provides two classes of service to its customers – First Class and Coach Class.
- Faster check-in via dedicated First Class/Premier check-in line
- Large, spacious seats with more legroom
- Award-winning meals from acclaimed Chef Chai Chaowasaree
- Personal digEplayer in-flight entertainment system with movies, TV and music
- Complimentary champagne, cocktails, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Power outlets for laptop or other electronic devices
- Dedicated personal assistance
- Comfortable and luxurious seats
- Complimentary meals and beverages
- A complimentary glass of wine on lunch/dinner flights
- A free tropical cocktail before landing on breakfast flights
- AVOD in-flight entertainment system