Fly with Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines was founded on 30th January 1929 and initially operated as Inter-Island Airways. It was only in 1941 that Inter-Island Airways finally renamed itself as Hawaiian Airlines. Ever since its establishment Hawaiian Airlines has been into continuous operations for the past 84 years. This oldest and biggest airline in the Hawaii Islands has also been the largest air service provider to the U.S. mainland from Hawaiian cities. Currently, Hawaiian Airlines connects 11 U.S. gateway cities with non-stop flights from Hawaii. Apart from this, the airline has also been operating flights to many destinations across the world including Tahiti, American Samoa, New Zealand, Australia, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan. Hawaiian Airlines has been continuously upgrading its fleet and will be introducing Extra Comfort cabins. This new cabin would be introduced on the airline’s Airbus A330-200 aircraft from 1st June 2014.
Hawaiian Airlines offers travel in two classes to its customers – First Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Priority check-in
- Priority baggage handling
- Wide, comfortable seats
- More legroom
- One carry-on luggage of maximum 11.5 kg along with one personal item
- Two pieces of free checked baggage
- Complimentary beverages and meals
- Complimentary headsets for in-flight entertainment
- Comfortable seats
- Complimentary meals with a choice of Hawaiian cuisine
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Headsets can be rented for in-flight entertainment