* Travel dates Apr 14-May 14. Fares updated on: 3/5/2015 at 6:53 AM. Fares are round trip. Fares incl. all fuel surcharges, our service fees
. Displayed fares are based on historical data, are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
Fly with Insel Air
InselAir is the flagship carrier of Curacao. InselAir was founded on 8th September 1993. The airline operates flights services to various destinations in Pan-American region from its primary hub at Hato International Airport. Apart from this, InselAir’s secondary hub at Princess Juliana International Airport is also used to conduct flight operations. The airline is presently serving 16 international routes spanning in 11 countries across the Pan-American region. The South American destinations being served by InselAir includes Medellin, Las Piedras, Barquisimeto, Valencia, Caracas and Suriname. The U.S. destinations include Charlotte and Miami. InselAir also provides services to various Caribbean destinations. These include Haiti, St. Domingo, St. Maarten, Kingston, Curacao, Bonaire and Aruba.
Insel Air offers two classes of travel to its customers – Comfort Class and Economy Class.
In-flight Services and Amenities
- Comfortable and luxurious seats
- More legroom of 34 inch
- Priority boarding
- Priority check-in
- Complimentary meals and alcoholic beverages
- One piece of carry-on baggage of a maximum 10 kg along with one small personal item
- Two pieces of free checked baggage each not exceeding 23 kg
- Amenity kit
- Comfortable seats
- Extra legroom of 32 inch
- Complimentary beverages and meals
- One piece of carry-on luggage not more than 10 kg along with one small personal item
- One piece of free checked baggage of up to 23 kg
Insel Air Latest News
InselAir adding direct flights to Georgetown from Dec 18 Dec 12, 2014
InselAir recently announced it will be adding its direct flights to Georgetown from Curacao effective from December 18, 2014. The additional flights to Guyana’s capital city ...Read More
Previous updates »