Fly with Jetblue Airways
JetBlue Airways is a low-cost airline in the U.S. and is one of the largest airlines in the Northeast United States. Founded in 1999, JetBlue Airways presently has its headquarters in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens. The airline operates out of its main hub at the John F. Kennedy International Airport and also has focus cities in Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Long Beach and Orlando. JetBlue Airways currently serves 78 destinations in 22 U.S. states and 12 countries including the Caribbean, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Costa Rica, Colombia, Barbados, Bermuda and The Bahamas.
Considering transcontinental routes to be the most profitable and highly contested domestic markets for airlines, JetBlue Airways has for the first time decided to introduce business class on flights between New York and Los Angeles and San Francisco soon. The airline will offer 16 lie-flat seats on its new Airbus A321 aircrafts. Four of the 16 business class seats would be exclusive and will have doors. The airline is marketing these seats as “private suites”.
Class of Service:
JetBlue Airways offers a single class of service across its fleet.
- Leather seats with more legroom
- Even More Space product with an extra 4 inch of legroom available for purchase
- Even More Space product with priority boarding and early access to overhead bins available for purchase
- Even More Space product with access to expedited security screening at select airports available for purchase
- Complimentary Snooze Kits on overnight flights
- Complimentary Eye-Opener pre-landing beverage service
- Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- In-flight broadband service available for a fee